Friday, June 13, 2008

Life is about beautiful days

Mother’s Day has gone, come Father’s Day. I am one person who appreciates these special days. To me, Father’s Day is a day of commemoration and celebration of the man in the house. It is a day to honour the fathers, be it father in law, stepfathers, uncles, grandfathers and even HUSBANDS. I have three special men in my life, my own father, my father in law and of course my other half.

This year, I have additional reasons to celebrate Father’s Day. Why? Because my husband is a first time father, our twins Adrianna & Arissa are 10months old now. When we celebrated Father’s Day last year, I was still expecting them.

I like Father’s Day because it is a day to reflect on how I treat these special fathers in my life. They don’t expect to be given expensive gifts, a simple sms and a nice lunch or dinner will do. To them, the thought that really counts.

Try asking yourself, “Are you grateful for what they have done for you?”

Happy Father’s Day to Ayah, Daddy and my dearest husband, Rizal.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails