Friday, January 23, 2009

Me and Twins in Kosmo

It's all started about two weeks ago. I was stressed up with my upcoming newsletter. My draft was somehow rejected by my boss. Not enough facts, she said. While struggling rewriting the article, I took a short break. Terus ambil paper kosmo on my table yang kebetulan baru sampai..and ternampak this Ibumoden column..Macam best pulak tengok story kat column ni..without further delay, I pun start to write about my story..tiba-tiba aja mood writing datang balik..Last week, the editor called me and asked for high resolution picture of us..At that time dah rasa happy tapi tak inform anyone pun..Saja tunggu until article keluar baru bagitau..Yelah, mana tau if dah blog about this, tapi tak keluar..hah malu la..

Pagi-pagi my colleagues from other subsidiary dah email me this article..tiba-tiba rasa glamour kejap..haha

For full article, read here

2 comments:

Jade said...

hehe..
u tau tk td i baca kosmo...
i baca column u..
n hati i terdetik bestnye kalo ade anak twin..
dan2 je today i trjumpa n link your blog..keciknye dunia nih :)

SuperCJ P.I said...

hehe..memang kecik dunia ni..i enjoy reading ur blog..bolehla exchange parenting tips..

Related Posts with Thumbnails