Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kena tagged lagi by Ziahlicious

1. Do you think you are hot? Yeah..haha (perasan)





2. Upload your favourite picture of you.

3. Why do you like that picture? Because i look like a model for bridal wear.

4. When was the last time you ate pizza? I think about 3-4 months ago

5. The last song you listened to? I think its Selamat Ulangtahun Sayang by Imran Ajmain during my ride to work this morning. Yeah i listen to HOT fm

6. What are you doing right now besides this? Reading blogs

7. What name would you prefer besides this? Sofea and Mia Sara

8. Now, I would like to tag new victims to do it…hehehe

  1. Ayu
  2. Eita
  3. Junida
  4. Siti
  5. No one

8. Who is no. 1? My ex colleague and also my gossip friend

9. No. 3 is having relationship with? Her husband la

10. Say something about no. 5? Nothing to say

11. How about no. 4? I know her from expatinsaudiarabia group. She gave me a lot of infos on Saudi

12. Who is no. 2? I don’t know her. Accidentally found her blog from google search. I was searching some info on Jeddah and saw her link. And I was also shocked to see my husband pic in her blog. (A pic of some Malaysian having a picnic near Corniche, Jeddah)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails