Thursday, January 22, 2009

What’s wrong with Rihanna?

I refer to the article “PAS plans to stop Rihanna concert” (The Star,Jan 21)

According to the article, its Federal Territory Youth Chief said inviting the Barbados-born singing sensation to Malaysia was ‘akin to insulting eastern culture, belittling local artistes, internationally causing losses to the country’s economy and supporting Israel’s war policy, which is supported by America”

I don’t understand why PAS make a big fuss of this. Their bluntly remarks pissed me off. Rihanna has agreed to follow our regulation and the Culture, Arts and Heritage are well informed of her performance. Can you please give her a chance?

I agree we should show displeasure against the US because of the Gaza issue but boycotting everything associates with America is tough. Imagine if we boycott Microsoft. Tak kerja la semua orang..

This is merely my two cents opinion. I really hope the concert will be on. I’m not a big fan of her but I have bought 5 tickets already..Haha

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails