Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hubby is coming back

My husband is tentatively coming back for holiday next Monday, 26 Jan 09. Why tentatively you asked? Well, he needs to get approvals from three respective people namely the HR, Store Manager and also District Finance Manager. Once they granted him the approval, he needs to apply for the exit visa and buy the flight ticket. The best part is he told me his intention to come back only last Sunday… Knowing how the Arabs work ie: no sense of urgency and in favour to the Asians, I hope it can be settled as fast as possible. As of today, the leave form is still stuck with the HR.

In the meantime, I have planned what I need to do before he comes back and what we suppose to do during the break.

Things to do before Hubby comes back:-
  • Clean up the house
  • To do filing of all his billings. My part time job. Every month pi bayar his credit cards bukan satu bank tau but 4 banks! (Yang, I will pass you my mileage claim when you come back..)
  • Get my hair trim? If ada masa..
  • Send car to carwash and kemas-kemas apa yang patut dalam kereta tu…mesti mengamuk dia bila tengok my shoes bersepah dalam kereta
  • Change my bed sheet. Should I buy a new one?Mmm..
  • Buy nice and sexy lingerie? 6 months tak jumpa beb..Haha
  • What else? Aiyoo..cannot think la..

Things to do during the break

  • Go makan at SS2. I miss the Chee Cheong Fun n Fried Oyster with Egg
  • Go eat Monterey Chicken at Chillis..dah 6 months tak makan
  • Watch movie..The last time I watched was 6 months ago..before he left
  • Bercuti..Only the four of us..Me, him and our little twins..Tak pernah buat lagi because before this my mom n maid akan follow..
  • Visit some relatives
  • Family reunion (at this point of time, none of my family and his family yang tau his coming back..it will be totally a surprise..hehe
  • Take a lot of family pictures
  • Emm..cukupla..macam-macam nak buat..dia balik 1 week aja..

2 comments:

Jade said...

hi there..how r u?
feel free to drop by my blog..
http://sweetheaven-jade.blogspot.com
we exchange link yer???

SuperCJ P.I said...

Hi Jade,

Thanks for dropping by my blog..Sure,we can exchange link..

Related Posts with Thumbnails