Monday, February 2, 2009

He’s back


It was supposed to be a surprise but the news burst one day before he arrived. My sis in law knew about it from my facebook. Unfortunately, she read my status where I said I’m happy and eager to see my husband. Haha…Then, the news break again when my grandpa datang rumah..He asked, how’s your husband and bila dia nak balik? Hmm..tak sampai hati pulak nak menipu dia..So, terpaksa la beritahu infront of the other family members..My mom yang paling terkejut..

Disebabkan my family dah tahu, my husband asked me to tell his family too. Dah tak jadi la my plan to surprise them..Yang kelakarnya, my husband pulak yang kena surprise because in initial plan it was supposed me, my brother and my twins fetch him at the airport. In the end, semua orang from his and my family waited for him.. Haha..

It was a sad moment for me to see my twin didn’t recognize their daddy. My husband tried to hug them but they refused. But Alhamdulillah, after about one and a half day, my twins have become comfortable with him.

Some shots at the airport:
Adrianna and Arissa a bit malu-malu


Adrianna a bit blur agaknya..


Arissa pun sama..



2 comments:

Jade said...

sure masa d twin dh kenal daddy dia terus je lekat :P..silap2 mummy pun xde chance nk manja2..

i pun dh pernah alami mcm u jug..my hubby outstation for 3 month..n bila balik my baby x kenal n nangis..tp bile baby dh teringat, dia asyik lekat kt daddy nyer :)

SuperCJ P.I said...

Betul jugak tu..kesian kat twins coz baru nak manja and daddy nak fly balik this friday..huhu

Related Posts with Thumbnails