Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Snippets


  • Life back as normal as hubby has gone back to Jeddah last Friday. 10 days was not enough for me and kids to spend with him after missing him for nearly 7 months. We were busy with kids and visiting and had only one day for dating. Dapat jugak tengok Underworld 3. Tengok Gold Class lagi..Haha..

  • Hubby was hospitalized last Monday after 2 days arrived in Jeddah. He complained of stomachache and were rushed for some tests. He was suspected of having Appendics. I was so worried because this is the second time that he was admitted in Jeddah. Weird, because kat Malaysia tak pernah sakit pun. His previous admission was due to chest pain and doctor suspected that something in his stomach burst. Main suka hati aja doctor sana suspect2. Nak straightaway buat operation pulak tu. Gila betul. Masuk ICU lagi. After buat banyak test, the doctor didn’t find out anything and tulis pneumonia on his medical report. This time pun same, suspect appendics but after some test and spend the whole night in the ward doctor cakap maybe food poisoning! Memang betul-betul gila because it creates panic for us here in Malaysia.

  • Another news that stumble me is my boss asked me whether I’m interested to be transferred to one of our subsidiary because the Asst Manager for PR Dept of that company is resigning. I’m not sure whether my boss is sincere or saja nak get rid of me from this department. Arrgh..tension gila. Without telling me the perks and what had been offered, she asked me whether I’m interested or not there and then. She said I would enjoy more if I join that company because it will be more challenging. Yeah, I do admit that but the ways she say it to me sound so suspicious. Whatever it is, I’ll consider it.

  • I’m so frustrated that Rihanna concert is postponed to a new date. I have already planned what to wear this Friday! But my frustration shade off when my best friend Syaheen invited me to watch PGL this Friday. I watched PGL twice during the last season but still eager to see it again this time.

  • One of my best friend Ziahlicious gave birth to a adorable baby girl on 1st February 2009. Congratulation also to another best friend, Farah Hamimy with her gorgeous baby Sofia that was born on 26 December 2008 and Syaheen for her newborn baby girl khalisya.

1 comment:

Masrizal Mohd Mokhtar said...

Is Farah Hamimy working with Malaysia Airlines ?

Related Posts with Thumbnails