Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm in dilemma

After I sent back my maid permanently some time ago, my twins are fully supervised by my parent at their home in Seremban. Due to that, I have to travel up and down to Seremban every alternate day and most of the weekend I’ll spend my time there. Though my mom said that I don’t have to come back that often but I can’t bear to be apart from them. I feel so alone. Things would be different if hubby is around…

I have already planned on how to raise my child. I want them to follow my way but it’s hard to materialize if they are not here with me. My parent has their own way too but their method does totally contradict from mine. It’s ok to shower them with lots of love but it has to be balance with other areas too such as discipline. I don’t want them to be overly spoiled.

I’m thinking of taking the twins to stay with me here and send them to nursery during the day. It will be quite hectic and hassle especially me alone have to do everything all by myself. It sounds scary to me but I am prepared as along as I get the support from hubby (although he is far and can’t help much physically but I hope he can give me moral support), friends and close family.

How to tell my parent that I intend to take their only grandchildren from them? I don’t want to be label as ungrateful child. They have tremendously helped and supported me all this while. My heart melts when my dad told hubby that his life is meaningless without the twin. The separation is clearly unbearable for either one of us.

Perhaps I shall wait.

3 comments:

Jade said...

hi..u kn kuatkn semangat if u nk kena jaga both of your twin..
at first maybe ur parents akan terasa but sure they'll understand.. Brp lama u nk mintak parents utk jaga ur twin...one day u akan jaga d twin jgk kn?..
so u boleh bg alasan kt parents say that u nk hntr d twin ke tadika.. nowadays ade je nursery yg jaga babies smpi ptg (or smpi waktu u balik keja)..
actually bile hntr babies ke nursery, they all akan pandai bergaul.. sbb i tgk my baby ngan my frieds baby byk beza... yyg hntr ke nursery suma anak2 pandai bergaul n main together but my baby still malu2 cause x biase bercampur..
That's all here..panjang pulak i bebel.. but b4 u buat ape keputusan, u fikir dulu abis2 yer :P

SuperCJ P.I said...

thanks for your advice.i memang kena pikir masak2.maybe i try to take them during weekend dulu.tak nak my parent kecik ati lak

zahra said...

agreed with jade..
berbaloi jage anak sendiri walaupun penat especially sorang..
but at least bile die dah besar kite tak menyesal.. now is the critical age..so better ambik cepat..ur parents will understand..

Related Posts with Thumbnails