Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Malaysian Dreamgirl

I found a link about Malaysian Dreamgirl at MalaysianSupermummy. Honestly, I have little knowledge about this programme and not really into it until my bro in law’s girlfriend told me recently that she was selected as one of the finalist. I was not surprised, as I do agree that Liana has the criteria to be selected. She is very friendly, humble and pretty. Liana, if you are reading this, don’t forget to belanja me ok? I'm promoting you here..haha

For those who don't know, Malaysian Dreamgirl (often abbreviated to MDG, now also known as Malaysia's Next Top Model) is an online reality television show in which a number of young women compete for the title of Malaysian Dreamgirl and a chance to start their career in the modelling industry. The competition will starts with 12 contestants. Basically, the format is quite similar to American Next Top Model.

This is Liana. Please don't forget to vote her.. Watch Malaysian Dreamgirl here or visit the blog here





Liana (front: left) with some other contestants. Picture taken from Malaysia Dreamgirl's blog





Liana with my twins, Adrianna & Arissa. The twins look like the kids from that Shaolin movie kan?Haha..I shaved them bald. It was an old pic anyway..

This picture was taken last year at my place. Me, liana and my sis in law, Ida was busy buat kuih raya and suddenly my bro in law came to surprise Liana with this cake. How sweet..Btw, me , liana and Ida are all Virgo gal..That's why we clique so well..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omigod thank you cj! ur super duper great!!!!! ehehe...ive read the rest of ur blogs too...damn interesting! from now on ur blog will be on top of my list when i click on the net! luv ya..take care...

SuperCJ P.I said...

luv ya too,liana

Related Posts with Thumbnails