Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Long Silence

OMG! It has been nearly 5 months I didn’t update this blog. Well, so many things happen along the way. My other half now resides in Jeddah since last July, leaving behind me and our twins and I had terminated my maid and sent her back to Indonesia a week before Ramadhan. Don’t ask why, but I am so relief. I am happier when she is not around. If ada pun, bukan buat keje banyak pun.

My twins are 15 months now. We had their birthday celebration twice, before my other half went to Jeddah which is a month earlier than their actual birthday and on the actual day itself, 3rd August.

We celebrated our last Raya at Singapore with my dad’s family. Sadly, my other half tak dapat balik and tak dapat tengok our little twins pakai baju kurung. So, I MMS aje photos of us to him and chat through skype. Itu ajela yang dapat buat..

Speaking of skype, me and husband sometimes had tough time guna skype. Kadang-kadang gambar ok tapi suara takde pulak. Selalunya, my side la yang ade problem. I can see and hear him clearly but he can only see me with no voice. Puas dah jerit and godek2 mic and computer but my voice selalu tak keluar. Dah 2-3 kali, I tukar mic but the same problem still occur. I’m not sure whether myself aje yang face this problem or other skype users pun.

Perhaps, I have to find other alternative solutions. A friend of mine suggested using ym. Die kate boleh cakap macam guna skype. Belum cuba lagi, Later, I will explore and ask around. Long distance relationship is really a big challenge!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails