Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Birthday party at Hilltop

Me and the twins had a great time at Syed Ariff & Sharifah Alana’s birthday party recently. It was Ariff 6th and Alana 1st birthday. Both of them are my husband’s nephew and niece.

I am always looking forward to attend Juin's (my husband’s cousin) function. I know she will go all out to organize her children’s party. Same as the previous year. I wish I have the money like she is. Hehe..


Me and Adrianna..Muke monyok aje..



See that clown..Over pulak..heh



Caricature of Adrianna's face. Amazingly, the caricature of Arissa looks the same as Adrianna even though that guy did it separately..They are identical but their face not similar la



Arissa didn't noticed the A&W mascot standing beside her..



Still tak notice the mascot

Hah..baru Arissa noticed that A&W mascot..she takut the mascot will take away her balloon sculpture..

That is Rizalman's son, Umar. He volunteered to be the magician's assistant. He was really funny..



I like the concept where they put children's table for them to feed on their own


The hall were almost full. This year they had a colourful theme..Last year, it was a bit of retro and spanish feel..See that camera at the right side corner? Asyik capture gambar my twins aja..heh


Nice birthday cake..


That's Juin in pink scarf, holding Alana and that's Ariff yang ala-ala King of the day..


Rizalman pun nak try jadi magician..


See my shoes..Nice kan? From Charles & Keith..



Pinjam jap magician punye rabbit..his magic is so real..tetibe je kuar rabbit and the twins were so excited..


Fiza is a regular guest at Juin's or other my husband's relatives functions. Her husband is a good friend of them. She is due anytime. Ferra, her eldest daughter is so cute..Baru aja last year i visited her kat hospital. Ini nak deliver lagi..hehe..rezeki..

Punye la happy dapat sepahkan all the sweets and candies

3 comments:

the husband said...

for a kids birthday party, whats up with the shoes? (your shoes la)

SuperCJ P.I said...

saje nak tayang my new shoes..kaypo la u..

Shaiful Mukhelas said...

Hi dear,

Thanks for dropping by my blog and thank you so much for that kind compliment. Ooh, and I love your sandals darling ... so chic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails