Thursday, April 23, 2009

Change of plan

I will not be going to Jeddah.

Hubby is coming back for good. I hope this time, it’s real. Since last month lagi dia dah cakap nak balik but until now batang hidung pun tak nampak lagi. Our plans asyik keep on changing. Kejap kata pindah, kejap kata stay. Nasib baik belum buat any major preparations.

With this decision, I hope my family, in law’s and our close friends are happy. To hubby, jangan sedih-sedih ya. Your hard time in Jeddah would end soon. Please be strong ok?

Since this would be my last entry about hubby in Jeddah, I decided to post some of his photos in Jeddah & Mecca. Hubby, i know you will kutuk me..but I don't care..haha
Nice pic..I like it..It was taken at Mecca when hubby performed his umrah

Sebijik macam Pak Arab celup. Pak Sheikh muka cina..haha..Anyway, 'ana uhibbukka'..it means I love you

With anak-anak Nasir. I've met them a few times in KL before they joined their dad in Riyadh


Melepak..Hubby sorang je tengok camera..hehe..Nice carpet..



Hubby with Nasir's family and John. Nasir and my hubby are the first 2 Malaysian selected to join Carrefour in Saudi Arabia. John is also from Malaysia, joined them a few months later. The most interesting part is, hubby and John are related..haha..John saw photos of me n kids during christmas and immediately recognized some of my hubby's relatives. Read here if you want to know how my hubby has Indian relatives. What a small world kan?







2 comments:

SuperCJ P.I said...

u la..sape lagi?

Mr Khai said...

today i saw the most shocking pics in this blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails