Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Malaysia’s First MPV

Finally, it comes to the end the long awaiting Malaysia’s First MPV called Exora. I have given some hints to beloved hubby to buy this car..Haha..I hope he’s not going to have a heart attack. I need this car..emm nope..WE need this car..

So hubby, below are some reasons why we should buy Exora:-
  • Our family is expanding. We have twin daughters and probably a set of twin boys in near future..Hehe..That is our target rite?
  • It can accommodate my big Singaporean families whose always visit KL occasionally
  • The price is affordable; it comes with a DVD screen.
  • The Pyrite Brown colour looks so rich and yummy!
  • I certainly love you more if you buy us this car…Hahaha..

Proton Exora H-Line price list


Proto Exora M-Line price list



See the comparison. From left: Toyota Avanza, Nissan Grand Livina and Exora

What say you, hubby?

4 comments:

the Husband said...

what do u mean you will love me more? for now, (since i havent bought the car), are loving me less?

Anonymous said...

aku nak jugak! nak jugak!
aku ingat nak print je blog entry ko nih, tunjuk kat somi aku lak
siap ngan price quotation tuh!
-ida

Jade said...

hehe.. siap ur hubby dh bagi comment back..ehehe

i sokong u.. MPV ni mmg chantek :P

SuperCJ P.I said...

Ida: Perodua pun nak kuar MPV,this coming Sept..lagi murah from Exora

Jade:Hubby i memang suke menempelkan comment die..hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails