Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MDG's party @ Mist Bangsar

I was at the party last Monday. Nothing to shout about... Probably, they can organize it better in the future.


Here are some shots:


I'm with Zueryn, one of liana's friend. She is 7 months pregnant..Nasib baik tak meletop kat situ..



For first catwalk, they had to wear lingerie by Wacoal..There were others who quite daring..but I'll not post the pic here...sorry..




At second appearance, walking while holding HP's products


Liana in Cheongsam

My brother in law, Rizman became on of the 'pole' during the interval. He was forced to go on stage by his friends and me..


Liana's friends..I can't recall their names..


Elaine has done a good job as a host on that night. A lot of people were eyeing for her not the finalist..heh

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails