Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Unfortunate day

It was unfortunate day for me today as my car broke down this morning masa nak pergi kerja.. I was queuing to pay the toll, but suddenly the engine stop. Luckily, I was not panicked as I have encountered this ‘car problem’ couple of times. At first I wasn’t so sure who to call as my husband is far away in Jeddah, my dad in Seremban and my brother is already at work. Then, I decided to call my bro in law and glad he is free to assist me..haha..

I’m very satisfied with Plusline as they are very efficient and fast. Oh, I forgot to ask the peronda guy name. He was very helpful..For those who don't have their no, please jot this down 1800880000..

I remember the first time my car tyre punctured about 8 years ago. I was driving from Gombak to Seremban. Halfway through, somewhere near Sg Besi, I heard one loud explosion. I was panicked, don’t know what to do and don’t know who to call. My family was staying in Pakistan as my dad was a diplomat there for four years. Then, I called my bf (at that time) but he was in the meeting and cannot come..aiyo..rase mau nangis ah..

Nasib baik, there was one car stop behind my car. Dia bukan stop sebab nak tolong I but tengah survey jalanraya kat situ. If I’m not mistaken, dia sub kontraktor untuk buat jalanraya kat situ..Dengan muka tak malu, I asked his assistance. Yang kelakarnya, masa dia nak bukak my car boot, dia terkejut tengok barang banyak gila..masa tu nak cuti semester, so I have to bring back all my things..hehehe..He fixed my tyre yang pancit and cakap my tyre yang sebelah lagi pun nampak macam pancit..He offered to bawa me to go to one workshop near Seri Kembangan. I was not so sure whether to follow or not but memikirkan my journey masih jauh..tawakal ajelah..Yelah, baru je kenal..tak tau orang tu baik ke tak..

Sampai aja kat workshop, dia terus mintak that workshop guy to change the tyre. Sambil tu dia ajak pergi minum. Sekejap aja..Yang bestnya, dia dengan bermurah hati telah membayar harga tersebut..bukan satu tayar tapi dua..hehehe..he gave me his calling card but I tak pernah call pun..Teruk kan?

Anyway, that Proton service had just called me..total bill RM750..hmm..tak dapat la nak shopping this month…ARGHHHH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sooo... kereta rosak nasib baik tak panggil ex bf.

Related Posts with Thumbnails