Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Black & White

I brought Arissa to Giant, near my parent’s house on one of the weekend recently. When we passed by this machine, (ala yang masuk duit lepas tu ada lagu-lagu)…Arissa pointed her finger to it. Dia memang dah pandai point2 bila nak apa-apa. There were 4 machines, 2 bentuk kereta and the other two bentuk motor. I put her on the motorcycle because that’s the only available. I can see she’s not really enjoying it, nampak macam takut2 mungkin sebab tak biasa duduk on thing between her legs. After the music stopped, I lifted her up and continued for my groceries shopping.

Once again I passed by to the machines when I was on my way back to the car. Since I have another 50cent coin, I decided to let her get another ride. I saw one machine occupied by one small boy with his parent standing at the side. The other three was occupied by three Indian boys but diaorang tak ada masuk coin. Saje duduk2 aja. Kali ni, I nak Arissa naik kereta tapi tak sampai hati pulak nak suruh budak tu bangun. Umur budak tu lebih kurang Arissa kot. His older brother nampak that I wanted to use that machine so dia pun angkat la that little boy. Tiba-tiba aja die nangis. Lagi la I rasa tak sampai hati. Kereta tu boleh masuk 2 orang so I suruh ajala budak tu sit with Arissa. Me and my brother tak tahan gelak because Arissa nampak confused so does the little Indian boy. Hehe..

Here are some shots







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails