Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I was tagged by Ziahlicious

What were you doing 5 years ago?
Just graduated from IIUM

What were the 5 things on your list to do today?
* To do press monitoring (I have to read 10 newspapers every day!)
* To eat my chicken rendang and ketupat (leftover from raye) for my lunch
* To recharge my handphone.

* To pay maxis bill after work
* To eat my daging masak lemak with rebung (also leftover) for my dinner..yum..yum..


What are the snacks that you enjoy?
Nothing specific..depends on my mood

What are 5 things that you do if you were bilionaire?
^ Open up a boarding school for orphans (same as ziah)
^ Tour around the world

^ Buat masjid (same as ziah)
^ Buy over Gamuda (company that I’m currently working with) and make it privatized
^ Built a mansion for my family and family in law


What 5 jobs you’ve had?
- Part time waiter at Regency Hotel, PD and Mc Donald in Taman Permata- Event Exec
- PR Exec
- Marketing & Corporate Event Exec
- Communication Exec (current)


Who are 5 person you want to tag?
No idea, no one knows about my blog except for ziah & junida..hahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let's buy over malaysia and make our own rules!!!!

SuperCJ P.I said...

yeah, gud idea..

Related Posts with Thumbnails