Monday, December 22, 2008

Little Miss Twins

Actually I wanted to snap a photo of them together, standing side by side. But, biasala, very difficult to get them standing still. Ini pun kira bernasib baik lah dapat capture these photos. Sekarang ni, diorang memang tak boleh duduk diam. Very active! Tak larat nak kejar. It’s a good exercise, anyway..

My brother bought this baby-t for them. I don’t know where he gets it but I like it so much. I saw in one of the newspaper, twins’ celebrity, May Wan & Choy Wan wore this t-shirt at one of the charity event recently. Masa tengok article tu, memang terdetik nak cari t-shirt ni for my twins. Tiba-tiba, my brother dah belikan. Thanks ya..


Adrianna

Arissa

For those who wanted to buy adorable items for twins,visit http://www.scrappintwins.com/index.phpThey have huge selection of items for twins, triplets and their families.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails