Friday, June 26, 2009

Cuti-Cuti Malaysia-Langkawi

I took a few days off from work and spent the days at Langkawi with my family last 2 weeks. I was thrilled as this is the first time that my mother in law and my youngest sister in law joined our vacation. All this while, my father in law is always reluctant to let them go anywhere without him.

Since my hubby was the only gentleman in the group, he has been designated as our permanent driver through out the holiday..haha..It was a last minute plan, actually. Therefore, we didn’t make the booking earlier but at least the flight tickets were still affordable. We could have paid lesser if we do the booking during the Air Asia’s promotion. Anyway, thanks to Mr Hubby who belanja our flight tickets..hehe..

We spent 5 days / 4 nights in Langkawi. Thanks to my husband’s cousin Kak Juin & Kak Ina who gave us the permission to use their rooms in Langkawi Lagoon and their MPV with no charge. Alhamdulillah, jimat duit..

We departed from LCCT on Thursday's night at 9:30pm and reached Langkawi 45 minutes later. This is the first time the twins travel on board. Arissa looked calm but Adrianna a bit restless and cried throught out the journey!

It only took us 5 minutes to reached the resort from the Airport. We skipped the room registration (the resort belongs to my husband's uncle, therefore no registration required..hehe) and were directed to our rooms. The rooms were very spacious. I think the room size that we were given was equally same size as my small condo! or maybe bigger!




We spent the first day lepaking at our resort. After spent about one hour at the swimming pool, we later proceeded to the beach. I purposely captured the water challet as it is the trademark of Langkawi Lagoon. Unfortunately, we did not stayed there..




We were a bit frustrated when we saw this signage. No wonder there was no other people at the beach besides us..






Since we can't swim at the beach, we brought the kids to the nearby playground..




I cannot stop myself from laughing when I took their photos at the playground in this swimwear. It reminds me of Sofea Jane riding a horse in swimwear in one of the Malay film few years ago..haha..The outfit so tak kena..






The underwaterworld did impressed me. Although the entry fees was quite high but I think I enjoyed it more compared to Aquaria in KLCC. There was a large entourage at the entrance as our Deputy Prime Minister and family was also there to pay a visit.





I truly enjoyed this Tsunami Laksa, located along the Chenang Beach. The taste was so yummy until we tapau a few packets for our dinner. There was another Laksa seller called Laksa Power located near the airport but the taste was not really nice as compared to this one.





This picture was taken before we started the Island Hoping. It costs only RM35 for each adult and they will bring you to three places, the Dayang Bunting Lake, The Eagle Island and Beras Basah Island. We were given 1 hour to spent at each places. The was one lady on our boat that wore pink baju kebaya and pink sandal..Me and my husband cannot stop laughing everytime our eyes met her eyes....how can you wear kebaya and ride a boat? Anyway, an attire is not a barrier!




Free fish spa at the Dayang Bunting Lake. Don't be surprised when you see a lot of cat fishes in the lake water. Try put on your feet inside the lake and enjoy a quick reflexology...





I'm confused here...I wonder whether my husband wanted to capture my picture or the Hongkie girl in bikini behind me?hehehe





Again, an attire is not barrier. This Arab lady who was also in my boat seems comfortable doing her activities in her black abaya..



My mum enjoying her swimming + berendam activities at 7 Wells Waterfall. For those who plan to visit this waterfall, please be advised that you have to walk 15-20mins from the parking area to reach the waterfall. It tooks another 20mins to reach to the actual 7 wells area.













No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails