Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sightseeing at Desa Park City

Few weeks back, my family and I went to Desa Park City near Kepong. I have never been there although I passed by that area everyday coming back from work. Our friend, Pacha and Adrian suggested for us to meet there because there is a nice lake and park for our twins and their daughter, Bali Meranti to play.

I didn’t bring my camera as it was unplanned. Too bad, kalau tak boleh snap pictures of them playing together..

We were surprised when we reached the Waterfront. We didn’t expect it to be that canggih..hehehe..We felt that the ambience similar to Perth..The shops there are not bad. On the ground floor, there are BBQ Chicken, Secret Recipe, Coffee Bean, Kluang Station, Natural New Zealand Ice Cream, MaxValue supermarket and others. Very convenient!

It was drizzling when we reached there, so we decided to walk around and have a drink while waiting for the rain to subside. We went to the first floor where there are mostly children related shops such as The Baby Loft, Chubby Chubby and Kindermusik. Now I know where to get kids stuff near my place rather than going all the way to One Utama or The Curve.

I wish I can afford a house there. I was told that the minimum price is RM700k. Punye la mahal gile...Anyway, I will put this into my wish list..hehehe..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails